A Little Bit of Me

This blog is to share a Little Bit of me, my life my work and my interests.

Friday 1 June 2012

Where has the week gone?

It hardly seems possible that it is the end of the week already. Tuesday started off well, unfortunately whilst delivering leaflets for our Jubilee Celebrations I got bit by a dog and ended up having a tetanus injection and a course of antibiotics. Still the day got better as I had a couple of hours to visit a few friends.

Wednesday was a hive of industry, firstly I had a meeting for Friends of Hardie Park, craft knit and natter followed this,then we spent the rest of the afternoon packing one hundred goody bags, one hundred goody boxes, and putting all the knitted bunting together. We also wrapped prizes for the competitions at the weekend.

Thursday I had the privilege of attending a Community Games Workshop at Chelmsford it was a very informative evening and I met some really lovely people who are all trying to
Make a better Community where they live.

This morning was an early start at Pitsea Tesco where I joined a group from Thurrock Foodbank collecting food for people in crisis in the area. People were more than happy to help which was great. Coffee morning followed and then final preparations for the weekend.

I have posted some photos showing us getting ready for the Jubilee,and then finally there is a photo of the Foodbank collection.

No comments: