A Little Bit of Me

This blog is to share a Little Bit of me, my life my work and my interests.

Sunday 13 May 2012

Training, training and more training

It was good to have a couple of days off at the beginning of the week especially as life has been full on ever since!

Wednesday was Craft Group the ladies in the card making group were really pleased with the cards they made with the help of the Cuttlebug and Colour Core card. In the afternoon Major Lois Robinson led worship at our Ladies Meeting. I managed to get a few hours to myself in the evening spent a bit of time crafting making cards for people who had ordered them. The pop out butterfly card by Rob Addams is proving to be very popular.

Thursday was time for Toddler Music and Mayhem and once again we had new mums and children. I was visited by my boss in the afternoon then after this I spent some time on Jubilee Weekend preparations. Thursday evening I attended my first Thurrock Food Bank project meeting. It was good to meet some new people and work on such a worthwhile project even if I didn't get in until 23:05.

I have spent two days at the end of the week doing training. The first course on Friday was learning how to Manage Performance of Employees, then yesterday the day was spent on a course regarding Child Safety and Protection.

This afternoon we had a lovely time of worship led by Lois where we were challenged to expect the presence of Jesus and to see Jesus.

Finally this evening I have spent the time preparing for Craft Group on Wednesday, this week the ladies will be using Flower Soft and learning how to use this to decorate their cards. I have attached some samples for you to see.

No comments: