A Little Bit of Me

This blog is to share a Little Bit of me, my life my work and my interests.

Saturday 19 May 2012

Printing,printing and more printing

Yesterday I was out selling the War Cry at Morrisons Corringham, then spent some time at the Coffee Morning which proved to be time well spent.

In the afternoon I had the pleasure of visiting two ladies who want to help with our Jubilee Celebrations. It was good to meet with them and share some time in prayer. We are hoping that by September we will have set up a monthly inter denominational prayer meeting. There seems to be some exciting things happening at the moment and it is good to have the opportunity to network once again.

It is my hope and prayer that the churches in Stanford and Corringham will be be able to work closely together in the future and that great things will begin to happen.

I had a few hours off this morning and then spent several hours doing the print outs for the activities and competitions for the Jubilee Celebrations. I also managed to finish and print off the feedback forms and information sheets. The last task I completed was the production and printing for the Open Air Songs of Praise.

Things seems to be coming together nicely I am now praying for nice weather or at least a dry weekend. Keep on believing.

No comments: