A Little Bit of Me

This blog is to share a Little Bit of me, my life my work and my interests.

Friday 27 April 2012

Well life has been pretty hectic this week, firstly for the first three days of this week I was on a Transforming Congregational Conflict in Sunbury. it was an excellent course, and I had the opportunity to meet old friends and make some new friends.

Here are two views from my bedroom window in Sunbury.

Yesterday was Toddlers Music and Mayhem, over the last few weekswe have had a steady increase in people attending this event at the Salvation Army, 111 Corringham Road, Stanford le Hope. We give God the glory for this but we also thank Jennifer Gill for her leadership. Thursday afternoon saw me doing a pastoral visit at Basildon Hospital, and then to conclude the day there was some paperwork to attend to.

Today I have spent the morning at the Salvation Army Coffee morning and this afternoon I have taken time to do sermon prep for this Sunday also the PowerPoint presentation.

well I think it's time I thought about what I am going to have for dinner. Next time I hope to post some more photos of cards I have made. Until then, bye for now.






No comments: