A Little Bit of Me

This blog is to share a Little Bit of me, my life my work and my interests.

Monday 16 April 2012

Prep Day

Today has been a day of study, firstly I prepared the Bible study for tomorrow, we are commencing a new study using material from Walk thru the Bible, we shall be studying the Old Testament.

This afternoon I have been working on a sermon, and the worship service for Sunday, we shall be considering Jesus, the Carpenter from Nazareth, and how the cross is significant for us today.

After a short break for necessary admin and dinner it was back to the prep, thankfully I finally managed to complete it at 7pm.

At the Salvation Army in Stanford we are busy getting ready for our Jubilee Celebrations, we are knitting the bunting that will hang around our garden, car park and building on June 3. Whilst watching Silent Witness over the last two evenings i have managed to complete another two pieces.


I have also been busy completing the project for the craft group this week. We will be using some material from La Pashe's Build a Blossom range. Here is a picture of some of the cards that can be made.




Time to sign off now and get ready for tomorrow.


No comments: